Features of LG friges
The trade mark began its history about a hundred years ago. Since then, it is a world famous brand that produces a wide range of household goods: refrigerators and vacuum cleaners, washing machines and dishwashers, TVs and microwave ovens. All of them are of high quality and use of innovative technologies. In this article, we will focus on only one category of his products - refrigerators.
The company not only responds quickly to the emergence of the latest developments, but also has its own engineering department to create them. It is a recognized leader in the integrated implementation of modern technologies, its two-compartment refrigerator LG occupies a leading position among world analogues. Important attention is paid to all key units of the device.
- The compressor is the heart of every refrigerator. LG is installing an inverter-type device that has increased power while reducing noise. Another plus is the minimum possible consumption of electrical energy, which is very important at the present time.
- Smart Diagnosis is an innovative system that allows you to diagnose your refrigerator using your phone. If uncharacteristic sounds appear during work, it is enough to send it to a consultant by phone, he will give professional advice for taking appropriate measures.
- Hygiene Fresh + is a unique filter that has five successive stages of pathogenic bacteria removal (cleaning efficiency is not less than 99.9%). At the final stage, a UV photocatalyst operates.
- Knock-On - to save energy, the number of door openings is reduced. A special glass is installed; to get acquainted with the contents of the unit, there is no need to fully open the door. It is enough to knock on the glass - it becomes transparent, all products inside the refrigerator are perfectly visible.
- Auto Door Open - motion sensor, when the user approaches, automatically opens the locks on the door. The device is adjusted so that it does not react to pets.
Due to the installation of such equipment, an ordinary refrigerator has turned into a smart unit that significantly increases the comfort of use and reduces unproductive losses of electrical energy. All products are provided with favorable conditions for long-term storage.
Practical advice for choosing
LG has a wide variety of models with different specifications. To make an optimal decision, it is necessary to pay attention to the following technical parameters:
- chamber volume and dimensions;
- freezing method;
- power and power consumption mode;
- features of the functioning of the refrigeration unit;
- control method;
- list of additional functions;
- the location of the freezer.
The dimensions should take into account the dimensions of the free space and the planned quantity of stored products. It is recommended to take these parameters into account with a margin.